The Digestive Wellness Program
Support and nourish your gut
A comprehensive program for those who need it most.
The Digestive Wellness Program is an evidence-based online program designed to nourish your gut by teaching you everything you need to know about supporting your digestive system. Learn the best foods to eat (and which ones might be causing you discomfort), how to support your microbiome, improve bowel habits, practice mindful eating, reduce stress, and gain all the tools needed to live a gut-friendly lifestyle.
If you have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome); common complaints like gas, bloating, constipation or diarrhea, or an interest in learning about digestion and how you can integrate wonderful new knowledge and habits into your life, this is the program for you.
The Digestive Wellness Program is comprised of four modules and over 20 comprehensive video lessons and worksheets. Watch at your own pace, replay videos, ask Meghan questions directly, or review course material anytime you want!
- Gain access to your full recipe e-book, and optional weekly meal plans
- Dive into the entire digestive process, the important roles of various organs, and common imbalances found throughout the GI tract
- Discover the best foods to eat for digestive health and which foods may be causing you discomfort
- Learn about FODMAP foods, the role they play in digestive symptoms, and how to start tolerating them better
- Learn how to use a food journal to track how you feel when you eat
- Learn about the microbiome in depth including what it is, why it’s so important, and specific steps to support it
- Learn all about prebiotics and probiotics and the roles they play in boosting gut health
- Learn some of the best food preparation methods specifically for gut health
- Discover 7 daily habits for digestion and mindful eating and how you can start implementing them in your life
- Learn all about meal timing and why it can be helpful for supporting digestion
- Discover the best superfoods for gut health
- Learn all about some of the best herbs for soothing and supporting digestion
- Learn about Meghan’s favourite supplements for gut health
- Explore 5 gentle stretches for digestion
- Learn about the gut-brain connection and how it influences digestion
- Rewire negative thought patterns with positive affirmations
- Learn how to do a diaphragmatic breathing exercise to promote relaxation and reduce stress
- Understand the importance of proper sleep for digestive healing
- Gain tools and resources for staying on track long after you finish the program
Learn how to improve your digestive health in an interactive format. Start discussions with others who are on this journey with you, get answers to your all your gut health questions, eat delicious, soothing recipes and gain all the tools you need to support and nourish your gut.
"I absolutely loved the program and Meghan's wonderful approach. The lectures are well organized, insightful, and refreshing. It's always soothing and calming watching Meghan speak about nutrition, which to some of us can be a a taxing ordeal at times. The simplicity projected is contagious and you'll find yourself thinking, "I can do this! I can take control of my wellbeing and hopefully feel better soon!".
Meghan Livingstone is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, blogger, and YouTuber with a passion for simple, healthy living. Through her digital courses, blog, and weekly videos on YouTube, Meghan offers inspiration and evidence-based education for living well on your own terms.
Meghan's philosophy on health and life is grounded in nurturing our health, living simply, honouring intuition, and having a balanced, non-restrictive approach to wellness.
In a moment where I thought I am just going to give up trying, Meghan helped me realize that it is absolutely worth it to keep trying. Leading a healthy life doesn’t have to be difficult, it’s not black or white, you have room for mistakes in your life. This program pinpointed a lot of things I could and should change about my life, and for that, I’m grateful. Also it made me feel accepted and not abnormal."
Frequently Asked Questions
"I feel more educated and confident in the path I need to follow for optimum health considering my personal challenges. Will definitely recommend course to others."
Ready to give your gut the support and nourishment it needs?